Online Marriage Ministry Training Conference
Get to Know MMTC
Check out these answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Who is this conference for?
Church staff members and lay leaders who are interested in starting or improving the marriage ministry at their church. However, in order to use the Watermark marriage ministry materials the church must align with Watermark's doctrinal beliefs.
- How much does it cost?
Pricing per person is as follows:
- Church Group Rate: $99 per group
(1) registration with the Church Group Rate will allow your church's staff members, lay leaders, and key volunteers to stream the conference from individual locations or all together. This single registration will provide your group (1) shared "Attendee Number" that will serve as an access code for the online conference.
- Is this conference for new or experienced marriage ministry leaders?
Both! Depending on your ministry needs, you can choose between marriage enrichment & restoration on Wednesday or pre-married & newly married on Thursday.
- Can I invite other to watch this event with me?
Absolutely! The Church Rate allows for one payment per church and unlimited streaming numbers. We have found it helpful to invite senior leaders to better understand the heart of our marriage ministries, as well as ministry leaders and key volunteers to receive vision casting and training in the overall ministry mechanics.
- Will the content be available to watch after the conference?
Yes! All content will be sent to attendees after the conference has ended. If you or your team are unable to watch the sessions live, then you can still register for the conference and view the resources at a later date.
This is an example of the schedule you can expect at the Marriage Ministry Training Conference.
|10:00 AM||SESSION 1: re|engage Mission & Overview|
|11:30 AM||SESSION 2: re|engage Ministry Mechanics|
|1:30 PM||SESSION 3: How to Launch re|engage at Your Church|
|3:00 PM||SESSION 4: How to Have a Successful Launch & Healthy Ministry|
|4:00 PM||Day 1 Ends|
|10:00 AM||SESSION 1: Merge & Foundation Groups Mission & Overview|
|11:30 AM||SESSION 2: Merge Ministry Mechanics|
|1:30 PM||SESSION 3: Foundation Group Ministry Mechanics|
|3:00 PM||SESSION 4: How to Launch Merge & Foundation Groups at Your Church|
|4:00 PM||Day 2 Ends|
All times are listed in Central Standard Time. Each session will include teaching, followed by a live Q&A with speakers answering attendee-submitted questions.
Didn't answer all of your questions?
Fill out this contact form to let us know how we can best help you and one of our team members will reply as soon as possible.